卡萨布兰卡经典台词
《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),又译作《北非谍影》,是一部1942年的美国黑色电影。电影背景设置在二战中受维希法国控制的摩洛哥城市卡萨布兰卡(现名“达尔贝达”)。影片由迈克尔·柯蒂斯导演,剧本是基于Murray Burnett和Joan Alison的未公开发表过的舞台剧《大家都来“锐克”酒吧》(Everybody Comes to Rick's)改编的。该片被认为不只是一部令人心碎的爱情电影,实际上更是一部宣扬民族主义和爱国主义电影。影片于1942年11月26日在纽约公映,巧合的是,那一天盟军进入北非并占领卡萨布兰卡。
经典台词一
1. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。
2. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
3. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
4. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
5. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
男主角:亨弗莱·鲍嘉(饰 Rick)
女主角:英格丽·褒曼(饰 Ilsa)
该片中插曲《时光流转》(As Time Goes By)
流传久远,经久不衰,是一首极动人的情歌。
人物:里克(Rick)---酒店老板
伊尔莎(Ilsa)---里克在巴黎时的旧情人
山姆(Sam)---里克的朋友,钢琴师
第一段 :
伊尔莎和山姆在里克的酒店重逢,
山姆应伊尔莎的要求弹起《时光流转》,
引来了里克,这对情侣自巴黎失散后,又不期而遇了。
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it, "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。
(他突然看到伊尔莎,愣住了)
经典台词二
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
13、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
14、–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
18、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
19、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
20、Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
21、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。
25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。
26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。
29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
31、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。
32、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
33、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
34、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。
35、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
36、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
37、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。
38、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。
-
老农民经典台词
农民是指长时期从事农业生产的人。语出《谷梁传·成公元年》:"古者有四民:有士民,有农民,有工民,有商民。即士农工商四民。"在我们国家,农民普遍是被看作没有文化只有苦力的下层劳动人民,而在在当代发达国家,农民(Farmer)完全是个职业概念,指的就是经营Farm(农场...
-
电影中国合伙人中的经典台词语录
中国合伙人讲述了土鳖成东青、海龟孟晓骏和愤青王阳从20世纪80年代到21世纪,大时代下三个年轻人从学生年代相遇、相识,共同创办英语培训学校,最终实现中国式梦想的故事。今天小编带给大家的是中国合伙人经典台词,欢迎参阅。中国合伙人经典台词欣赏1、我在美国做什...
-
《命中注定我爱你》经典语录
经典语录是指对那些富有哲理与特殊意义话语的记录,经典语录普遍来源于经典语录原创基地,一般用于正式文体。现指能引起共鸣的、发人深省,有一定传播力的名人之言、网民言论、社会事件所产生的新词条。命中注定我爱你经典语录1平凡没什么不好,平凡才最有力量!2人生...
-
电影大护法的经典台词语录对白
《大护法》在忙碌的上影节,340人观影厅的嘉宾媒体爆满,足以说明影片的吸引力。大护法经典台词也是相当有吸引力!下面是本站小编给大家整理的大护法经典台词,希望能帮到大家!大护法经典台词带我去找他。我不会跟你们回去的。——《大护法》别再那样血肉...